Eczema is a skin problem where patches of skin become inflamed, itchy, or cracked. Certain types of eczema can also lead to blisters.
Often people use the term eczema while referring to atopic dermatitis – the most common type of eczema. Atopic is used to refer to the combination of conditions involving the immune system. Dermatitis is used to refer to the inflammation of the skin. Gratefully, we have got dermatitis eczema treatment in Jaipur.
for any help
Causes of eczema
While some people outgrow this condition, others will continue to have it throughout adulthood. Let’s find the most common causes of eczema:
Some of the potential causes of eczema are as follows:
● Factors causing the skin to become dry and more prone to infection
● Eczema runs in families – therefore, genetic factors
● Immune function dysfunction that may cause an unwanted inflammatory response to the skin
There are various substances that can cause eczema to flare-up. Some of those trigger factors are:
● Irritants including soaps and detergents, dry skin, low humidity, heat, sweat, emotional stress, and many others
● Allergens, including dust mites, moulds, pollen, and foods.
Consulting a doctor in identifying the triggers and undergoing proper eczema treatment in Jaipur.